Swingarm, Brakes, Forks, Wheel Spacers, Before/After pics
As much as I wish I could justify buying a TIG welder, I had to find someone to weld the shock mounts on for me. Guy builds boat towers, and he's Good!
Another friend of a friend has a metal lathe, and we spent an afternoon making these perfect spacers. 15mm axle and 20mm ID bearings.
This is the brake stay that I relocated under the swingarm.
To Do List: just to do some test riding.
1. Find front rotors - I had some, but it turns out they were bent.
2. Buy sprockets and a chain. 530 - 17/47 (5/8 offset cs)
3. Buy grips - that's an easy one!
4. Buy some front brake lines.
To Do list: once the bike is on the road.
1. polish side cases
2. polish swingarm
3. powdercoat wheels and frame
4. paint bodywork and tank